Friday, January 15, 2016

Reiki Masters - Time to Embrace Your Mastery!

Reiki training does not end at Reiki Master. You have so much more to learn and do! Surrounded by Ascended Masters I write this - they won't leave me alone until I do and I really need to get some sleep!

I teach a unique and powerful program called Higher Degrees of Reiki - Post Master Advanced Reiki Healing Techniques. It was channelled by an amazing woman (Ann Thomas) so that we have advanced symbols and attunements for Reiki Masters so that you can be powerful in this time where we are so needed to anchor Light and expand healing on our beautiful Earth. As the most experienced Reiki Teacher in eastern Canada, I've been elevating hundreds of people with these attunements, healings and new symbols for nearly 20 years. They have gone on to do some profound healing and manifesting!

This program teaches you degrees 4 through 7 and is available to Reiki Masters. Follow this link for more information: http://www.reikiottawa.com/reikiClassesHigherDegrees.html


The time for the energy and potential of this program is NOW. As I am being guided, I will come to you to teach this powerful program. If you are in the Ottawa, Canada area, the next program is:

Saturdays, February 6th, March 5th and April 9th
Plus 3 Live Webinars!

For more details or if you have a group that would like to learn contact me Kathy@ReikiOttawa.com 



3 Beauties from my collection energized for you! 

Reiki and Crystals: Activating the Power of Fire and Ice
Feb. 26, 27, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment