Thursday, October 5, 2017

Healing for Las Vegas 

We've been in Las Vegas 6 times over the past 5 years. Not the usual place for a northern Lightworker to visit, but each time it has been an energetically profound experience. I 'was given' much of the  energy and information here for my Reiki and Crystals book and worked with healing the Earth during each visit. So many surreal experiences here, including being face to face with Sheryl Crow as she sang at an event, our eyes often meeting in connection. As I write this, her song 'Leaving Las Vegas' is  playing in my head. 

Thank you all who have been sending energy since the shootings earlier this week. Our hotel has been right at the site, so your sendings have had great healing impact and has steadied me for all the work I've been guided to do this week. (If you have not read my previous blogpost, it was written the morning after the shootings). 

Physically, I am ready to leave here yet know that the healing work will continue. Here are three areas to focus on for your sending in the next days and weeks. (You'll be hearing more from me about group sendings of energy that we will be doing. If you do not receive my notices, go to the contacts page of www. ReikiOttawa.com to sign up). You can help this way:

1)Work on yourself and support other Lightworkers to clear fear and keep vibrations high. Any Grounding type exercises are great. Allow the energy of Rose Quartz to enter your heart centre (the quantum field of Rose Quartz is attached to this blog and is healing you as you read this).

2)Send energy to those who died here to assist with their transitioning. (I began that work here with 2 last evening). 

3) First responders need support and healing. Yesterday, emergency service workers and police officers walked up and spoke with me wherever I went. We heal so much through our eye contact with others, and I felt Spirit working through me that way. 

In meditation, ask Spirit to connect you with one person here who needs assistance. Focus on sending to that one person or spirit, and you will be helping hundreds.

Signing out from Las Vegas. Love and Light, Kathy

Receive updates on healing events including Las Vegas  www.ReikiOttawa/contacts/



No comments:

Post a Comment