Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Vegas Warriors of the Light

Landing safely in my home in Ottawa after quite a guided journey. (You can read my last two blogs about my predestined presence in Las Vegas at the time and location of the shootings one week ago). 

Now I see how the remainder of our trip was also predestined - to heal from the experience and receive the energy to move forward. Visiting energy centres in Flagstaff, the Winslow Meteor
Crater, the Petrified Forest, Santa Fe (a Lightworkers heaven on Earth), the Unesco World Heritage site of the Taos Pueblo and travelling over the mountains on the Santa Fe Trail was all planned before being in Las Vegas. One of the Universal Laws is the Law of Balance - and this trip was an experience of extreme giving AND extreme receiving. Very 5th Dimensional indeed!

Keeping in our Heart Centre at all times is a critical lesson I learned through this entire experience. About six weeks before leaving for Vegas, I became very anxious - yet could not find the source/reason for it, nor permanently shift it. Ten days before the trip, my digestion got involved, and could not rebalance. Throughout this six week period, I deeply sensed that all would be well and I needed to double my efforts to focus on living in my heart centre and being responsive to all life challenges (rather than reactive).

When experiencing the events in Las Vegas and knowing I was there to hold the Light and provide healing to others, then my anxiety dissipated - even while being in the largest pool of fear in which I ever swam. My intuition was in overdrive for those six weeks prior to Vegas and staying in my Heart Centre (responsivity and love) was the key. 

Thank you Warriors of the Light for all the sending of energy you provided for those who were impacted by the shootings. While visiting each of the sites listed above, energy was sent to you to strengthen your resolve as a Warrior of the Light.

At the Taos Pueblo, I met with this beautiful elder 
who has spent a lifetime hand-building pottery (a passion of mine). 
Her words of wisdom still surround me like a blanket. 


Jeri Samora "Flower Basket" and I at the Taos Pueblo Unesco Heritage Site. 


No comments:

Post a Comment